Thursday, August 14, 2014

Me está gustando Bella Vista- August 13, 2014

I am enjoying Bella Vista so far! After our pretty interesting week last week, we have started once again and we are getting to work. I arrived to this area and there were a few really good investigators, but investigators with issues with marriage. They want to but everything is getting difficult. But, The Lord will provide. We are finding some good people now together, and this is an area in which there are a lot of families that are willing to listen to you. It is a lot of fun.
The priesthood here is kind of weak, that means that not that many men go to church or are active members. But we are working on that so that this ward can get a lot stronger. We are doing all that we can to be able to help spark them so that they get working and so that they can really receive all the blessings that God wants them to have. 

Really, we don't have all that much to report, since I am kind of new and not all that much is happening. We had 11 investigators in church, but they were are people that had come before and have been coming for a while! So we are looking for new people so that our work load gets a little bit bigger. It is challenging when we dont have a lot of people to teach, because I can get frustrated thinking about only a few people. I like to go teach and teach and serve and work and get to know people, because when I am moving and getting stuff done, I feel like a legitimate missionary. But, we are doing well and doing work. 

I got news that this Saturday the Polanco Family from Hato Mayor is going to get baptized!!! That makes me super happy. I am going to do all I can to get over there, since its like 15 minutes away. President Douglas told me I can, so I am just going to need to see what happens with all the plans we have for that day. HOW EXCITING!!!

I am so glad that you are all my family and friends, I cannot thank you enough for your support and your love. Keep praying for me, the Lord needs to do a lot of work on me still, I have got a lot to improve. Pero, estamos en esto. 

Muchísimas gracias, y Mamá!!! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS EL DOMINGO USTED ES LA MEJOR!!! You are the best Mom, thanks for all you do. I cannot believe that you are already the mother of these six good kids, but that is not because of what we have done but more its what you and Dad were able to do with us. I love you and I cannot wait to give you a big great hug !! 

Elder Dallin Blake Murphy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment