Thursday, April 9, 2015

YES!!!- April 8, 2015

GRAHAM BLAKE LEININGER!! WHAT A HANDSOME NAME!! WOW I AM NOW UNCLE OF 2! WOOO Wow that makes me so happy! I hope that they are happy as well, I love you a lot Graham and I will meet you one day! I love you Alyse and Tommy as well, you are both the best parents of my 2 nephews ever! Thanks for everything!
I got a son today! Elder John Moses, from South Jordan, Utah, is just going to be a great companion. I am excited to work with him and teach him what I know. He already knows a good amount of spanish, so he is pretty ready, and has a REALLY strong testimony. I see that he has come from a background that has prepared him, spiritually and emotionally, to be a great defender of the gospel. I love seeing how God prepares these young men to become His very same soldiers.
A TEMPLE IN HAITI!! I called Elder Simonis after the session to congradulate him, and in his always happy and humble voice he just said it was a great blessing. I am so happy! The saints in Haiti are amazing and they have been working hard for this. The 2nd temple in the Carribean, which is awesome, but WOW what great news.
I loved loved loved conference! It gave me so much hope for the rest of my mission and how I can help Conani. I loved Elder Dallin H Oaks's talk and also Elder Kevin Pearsons talk. WOW I loved how he said 2 times "WE MUST READ THE BOOK OF MORMON EVERY DAY, EVERY DAY, EVERY DAY!" BETHANY AND COLE what have I been telling you! It is so great. Also, Elders Ballard and Nelsons talks were great as well. We have been focusing a lot on the sabbath day, and WOW the blessings are so great and we just want people to recieve those blessings as well. They talked a lot about the family, and marriage. I liked President Boyd K Packers talk as well.
This easter was really special. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and HE LIVES!! What greater news is there?! He lives and loves us! He has given us the opportunity to come to this life and be redeemed, only if we repent and follow His gospel! And that is why we are here. To outgrow ourselves. HE gave us that opportunity. HE did it all. WE are nothing without him and we are just so lucky to be part of this gospel.
I love everything about this mission. God is great and He is sending angels to minister unto men. These are glorious times, and we must get ready.
Love you all!!
Elder Dallin Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment