Saturday, February 28, 2015

LA VEGA- Rama Conani- February 27, 2014

Yeah, I got transfered. I am now in the city of La Vega, getting to know the good old Conani branch!! I am really excited. My companions name is Elder Bartholomew from Fillmore, UT. He has like 8 or 9 months in the mission, which is awesome! I feel like I havent ever been so excited! I am going to see what happens in this transfer, I am really excited. As you can tell, I am really excited. 

But yeah, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! I feel like I am here to basically show the Lord and the world what I have really got. All that I have learned in the MTC, in Villa Gonzalez, Hato Mayor and Bella Vista are going to go into CONANI and I just cannot wait to help these people out. We were able to talk to the Branch President and he said that he wants to really work with the priesthood holders and stuff, so that is what we are going to do! Just build the kingdom of God here in La Vega, not just be here to waste time in here doing not the most efficient missionary activites. 

I feel really good! We had our PDAY changed to today for some reason, but we are going to go from today until middle of July to work 100% here in Conani. We have a couple investigators and stuff and we are going to just do some great stuff. 

It was a little bit hard to leave Bella Vista and Elder Mendez, but it was time. I had spent a good 5 transfers there and I have no regrets. Elder Hardy (Madsens good friend) replaced me over there!! So it was great and everything went well. 

Love you all! Thanks for all you do. 

Elder Dallin Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment